Free shipping available
Your ordres can still be shipped today untill 4PM
Fast deliveries in EU
Olimp Gold-Vit B Forte is a nutritional supplement that contains a complex of goup B vitamins that are indispensable in the body for many processes. Riboflavin, niacin and biotin contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of healthy skin. In addition, biotin is also needed for the normal functioning of metabolism of macro nutrients. Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the normal production of red blood cells. Folic acid is essential for blood formation and amino acid synthesis, which is essential during intense physical activity.
The complex of group B vitamins includes:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) – is important for the normal functioning of the musculoskeletal and nervous system and heart. It also deals with metabolic processes and digestion. Deficiency is indicated as fatigue, irritation and insomnia.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) – participates in the processes of energy release and the removal of waste products from the blood. It is important for maintaining healthy hair, nails and skin. The lack of riboflavin may be seen as fatigue, lack of concentration and inflammation.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) – helps maintain healthy gut and normal cholesterol and triacylglyceride levels. In addition, it improves blood circulation and alleviates migraine. Lack of niacin can be reflected by skin peeling, pigmentation of the skin, vertigo and muscle weakness.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) – plays an important role in preserving mental health and managing stress. The lack of this vitamin is seen as fatigue, depression, loss of appetite and insomnia.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) – plays a key role in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates and fats. A lack of pyridoxine is reflected as fatigue, insomnia and skin problems.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) – is indispensable for the formation of new cells, erythrocytes, leukocytes, gut cells, and hair follicles. In addition, vitamin B12 is indispensable for the normal functioning of the nervous system. His deficiency can be seen as dizziness, exhaustion, anemia, and disorders of the period.
different products available in our webshop
registered users from 7 different countries
orders packed and safely delivered to customers
daily visitors exploring our rich product supply